Bath & Body Works | New Bonfire Bash Body Care Fragrance

Bath and Body Works Bonfire Bash Fragrance Collection. 

Why there were only two scents in this same style packaging collection, Sweater Weather and Bonfire Bash, I don't know, but I keep expecting to see a few more join them soon. They are online in a few forms now.


Photo Credit: Life Inside The Page

I haven't had the chance to try the Sweater Weather yet, but I am guessing it will be the same scent they had last year...and it won't be as good as the home fragrance version.

I did get this Bonfire Bash last year so I had to get it again this year to try it.


Item: Bonfire Bash 24 Hour Shea Butter and Vitamin E Body Lotion

Collection Name: 

Year: 2020 / Approx. July August

Scent Notes: Vanilla Bourbon, Creamy Sandalwood, and Cashmere Musk

My Thoughts: This isn't the kind of scent I would normally find myself being drawn to but after trying it I realized it works well with my chemistry and is a perfect go-to fall fragrance for me. 

On the first sniff, you may think it will be a smokey-woody campfire kind of scent combination. It's not that at all.  What I am getting is a sweetness of the bourbon note mellowed down by the sandalwood.