A Beaver Pocketbac on a warm Summers Night

  August 3, 2013
 
 
So my shopping trip today, after my allergic experience passed was fun.  I did stop at Victorias Secret to get my free Fragrance mist from the coupon mailer I received this week and chose Sugared Lilac
as my choice.
 
 
 
The store had the Sweet and sexy line out on the wall (left hand side)  but I passed on checking that out as I got four free items in those scents yesterday and saw all they had. 
 
Across the front of the store were tables with the Made in America products.
 
I saw the pumpkin preview rounder in the center of the store and it had on it a lot of:
 
  • pumpkin candles,
  • mini candle holders with pumpkins,
  • candle holders like the Italian line had just a bit more modern than those scrolls,
  • all of the pocketbacs in pumpkin scents,
  • SCP room spray,
  • SCP lotion and shower gel
  • wallflower in the silver linings pumpkin style,
  • the six dollar mini ceramic candle
  • and a lot of wallflower bulbs both loose as well as the six pack with the candle coupon inside.
 
I walked around it, gathering up my pocketbacs that I missed out on yesterday and the stores manager greeted me and hubby.  She told me her district manager was in this past week and told everyone under no circumstances will any items in the back and not slated to come out be sold.  I smiled and told her I understand.
 
I love supporting this store and this brand and I don't want anyone losing their job over a sale.  But I will also keep that in mind when I see what I want anywhere...I will get it as I can.
 
She showed me all of the new around the store:
 
  • dark green ceramic owls that warm oils
  • three metal owl mini candle holders that are priced at $5.00 each. 
  • alot of different  metal sleeves for soaps and candles
  • the wall full of fall candles in all sizes
  • room sprays in all the new fall, yet no exclusive two scents yet.
  • home fragrance oils in the new falls scents too
  • the smaller white owl ceramic candle holder
  • (the large owl luminary comes out Monday)
There was no signage for the mason jar candles and I told her that those should be on sale...and she checked and they were.
 
And although it is all so cute...I really do need to stick to what I want and not everything I see. 
All of the antibacterial hand soap lines were out and the fresh picked wall was filled with new products.  I am passing on those now.
 
All of the pocketbac lines were out, from Halloween  and Made in America to the Fresh Picked and Pumpkins.
 
There were new pocketbac holders and I snagged the new beaver and another Halloween Black Spider.  There was only one spider left. 
 
 
The new lip gloss thingy is set to release Monday but I did get to see it last week.  It's the sweet/sexy and its one tube with two cylinders divided and you turn the cap differently to be able to pull out each wand of color.  $14.50
 
And there may be more new Halloween coming out as they were told to hold some back until Monday...yay!
 
I heard the manager say these are the last two days of clearance sales and people were shopping the bins still.  One guy went and took sprays from the bins and was spraying them all over himself...all these different scents and he caused such a choking cloud by the registers  I had to walk to the front of the store.  I already had experienced my allergic cream attack I didn't need my lungs closing off too over a nitwit.
 
I did get my fall 2013 wallflower owl and acorn and passed on the leaf and pumpkin wallflower for now.  Now that they are charging full price for them I am watching how many I buy.  I saw gorgeous units in the catalog and really want some of those.
 
 
 
 
There is a new metal leaf wallflower online today and its like those that were sold on QVC the past two years for Christmas.
Oak Leaf Sconce Wallflowers Fragrance Plug - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
 
I did get the six pack of bulbs in the egg case, and it came with that $11.00 candle coupon that the manager said will come in handy for candles later.  I am guessing there wont be a sale that week and perhaps there may be holiday candles out then... who knows.
 
I used a survey on the wallflower bulb purchase by adding the ceramic pumpkin.  I got six refills, an egg crate, a coupon for candles later (is needed for the sale price I was told) , a ceramic pumpkin candle all for $20.00. 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 There is a new bounce back coupon out

 
And the hallmark store in the mall changed out their windows too and now is ready with adorable things.  The spider $12.95 drops down and has a saying to scare you.  And there is an owl and a haunted house.



 

 
 So that's a bit of my day today....I hope yours was Hauntingly fun too!