Summer Lovin' Beachy Heart shaped cookies

August 19 2013

So I am sitting here tonight listening to the crickets and all of life that comes alive out at night in the summer time while searching around Pinterest for different themes.  Suddenly, the neighbor decided to play some (new) drums.....and I swear I even heard the crickets say what the hell.....  and suddenly all of summer-time life...ceases....

And it's hot, too hot to shut the windows....and oh goodie I seriously think I just heard gun shots...

Wow, okay so I am here looking around and I see thee cutest summer time cookies...but I can't find an author.  It would seem, everyone and their brother has re-pinned this pic....so I look further clicking on everyone's pin and finally I find a link to a page....and maybe even the original poster.

These are so cute and too cute to not share so here they are....and the links to the page I found them on.  What a cute page...Make me cake me....please click the link and check it out.

These are so cute and my immediate thought was for summer weddings, bridal showers, baby showers....picnics....treats for friends going on a vacation or coming back from one....great for sharing with friends and workers in the deep of winter....  you get the idea.