Bath and Body Works 2 for $22 candle sale today in store!!!

My store was having the 2 for $22.00 candle sale today and they did set the candles Friday night as I said they would. I am glad that the information that I got was on the money. I heard from a friend of mine that the store in their area was not one that was participating in the sale.
 
 I was told that they are setting the walls tomorrow as well and that some of the new things like fall scented sprays will be coming out.
 
This store did have the pumpkins preview out...candles and signature items as well as having the fresh picked everything new out.  I was told when asked about the Halloween items, all my store got in so far was the spider caddy and nothing else...and everyone is coming in and asking for the new luminary house.  This store will get one, maybe two and if a lot of folks are asking...it may not be enough.