The County Fair, Deals of the day and....inches and seconds

August 28, 2013


When I shared in my blogs last week about the Floor-set being moved up to tonight I also mentioned (on sistas page) that I was told that there would be Deals of the Day coming over the next few days for Labor Day weekend.

Is it just me or is it hard to believe that Labor Day is here already? The children are back to school here in some districts. Wow.  My yard, work and home are keeping me so busy I really wasn't paying that much attention that summer is winding down but she is definitely sneaking out stage left.  I am still picking tomatoes, peppers, beans and peas here so it doesn't feel like its time to pull out the flowers and winterize the garden.  But life is measured by inches and seconds....and they move very quickly when your not looking.

So back to the Deals of the Day.  My store told me that they received a big pile of signage last Friday and they will get directed via email as to what sign will get put out that morning of a sale to try to curb the "early release of information". I will be sure to post each days deal as it is confirmed in my area.  Keep in mind your area may be doing something different.

I hope Bath and Body Works knows when I blog I do it because I am a huge fan of the product.  I express my opinions honestly...be it my appreciation or disappointment....and I try to share as accurate of information as I can because this is my journal and reference for the product and the day they are released.

Now to the County Fair Event.

I wrote about that too this past Friday and now Kira Sanders shared her bounceback she just received with more details.  Thank you so much Kira!




So that is all for now...I will be peeping out the window all day for my two boxes of holiday test candles that are coming and I will be sharing them here and possibly a video too with candle notes.  Counting those seconds....until we speak again!  Hugs