Sweet and Sexy floorset for Sunday night....Monday more new

August 1, 2013

Here we are the first day of August getting ready for this weekends floor set for Monday August 5th of more things for fall. Called the Sweet and Sexy floor set, we should be seeing the release of the newest Bath and Body Works signature scents Sweet Peony Dream and Sexy Dahlia Rush.

We should also be seeing the Made in America line of hand soaps as well as possibly the Fresh Picked line of hand soaps to go along with the already set line of Pumpkin soaps.

FRESH PICKED:
  • crimsom plum
  • farm stand apple
  • heirloom pear
  • heirloom cranberry
  • honey crisp apple
  • scarlet pumpkin
  • sweet clementine
MADE IN AMERICA:
  • aspen autumn day
  • Georgia bourbon peach
  • heartland harvest marmalade
  • Montana mountain air
  • new England autumn bouquet
  • seattle hazelnut latte
  • Sonoma vineyard berry
  • Vermont sugar maple
  • Washington apple harvest

PUMPKIN:
  • sweet cinnamon pumpkin
  • creamy pumpkin
  • pumpkin caramel latte
  • pumpkin cupcake
  • black cherry merlot
  • vanilla buttercream

Currently, the two sweet/sexy travel sized fragrance mists are in stores on sale for $8.00 each or 2 for $12.00.

The stores should still have the Pumpkin Carving Party candle available for $6.00 with any purchase.  I think that is why so many thought that with the Pumpkin Preview there would be an event of sorts.  I mean when you name the candle Pumpkin Carving Party... one may actually think there was a ...party?  ha ha

I have not yet made it to the store to get mine...if I get one...but I did see it a few weeks ago in person and its nice.

And so far the sales shown are the typical sales that we see with the double pack wallflowers, and the wallflower bulbs...6/$24....  ( I heard that the units no longer may be included in the price because they sell out quicker for the sale)  Um, of course.  But it still would have been nice to get three new units and three new bulbs for the $24.00 price.  Now its 24.00 for six bulbs and $51.00 to buy six units.  Not a great price....I don't know of anyone who will pay $75  for 6 bulbs and 6 units.  Not even me.

I also remember that there was to be two room spray scent available for the one week only...pumpkin preview week... in the scents of the farm stand apple I think and pumpkin cupcake... 

So far I heard nothing from anyone about seeing those or getting those so maybe this week coming up.

As it gets closer to Monday, the sales for that day will be revealed so I will keep an ear open if I hear anything good I will say.

I did hear for sure the names of some of the new Holiday Signatures.....and all I can say now...today is Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean Noel is coming back.  With the trademark not being renewed I was skeptical last year and we all know how quick things change from day to day so I will just leave my little tidbit at that and no more.