Sweethearts Travel Mist pricing

Honey Sweetheart Travel Size Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksDaisy Dreamgirl Travel Size Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksBerry Flirt Travel Size Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works


I saw these little body shaped travel sized in the store today on the new display and there was NO price.  I asked the stores Manager how much they were and she told me $12.50 each.

Now online they are priced at 12.00 each and on sale for $7.50 each plus buy three get three free.  I must say I am not a fan of this "not pre-pricing things".  It seems like a good way to make up the pricing as you go...and not to benefit the consumer.

These were cute...but not worth that price because of the fancy shaped bottle....$6.25 each in lots of 6 bottles.