Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pictures- Wild Garden items

I write there is going to be three items in the Wild Garden series and I get poo pooed.  Yes, you read that right... poo pooed.

I say no there is going to be three.....and I read others say nope...only two...

I ask customer service....and I get told nope...definitely two.

Hmm.

I ask my stores manager and I hear we thought three....

So I post again... I think three.....and again.... I read, nope... two.

I call customer service again after social media writes me and tells me to deal with CS for all product informational needs and again...they say...nope two.

Okay.... I give in.  There will be two Wild Garden Fragrances....

So.....how many are we seeing in this picture?  because I see..... um wait.... one, two THREE...