I will review them in a bit....but I am loving the cold scent so far. They are pretty frozen so I like them to be more room temperature before making an opinion.
A nature-loving, blog writing DIY Girl with more ideas than time, and a Body Care Obsession to match!
✨NEW Refreshed Packaging /Labels we could see: Sweetest Song ✨ Door Busters like Blind Bags, Accessories, Advents, OE Fragrances, CC Sampler, Fragrance Samplers ✨ A Bigger, Better Holiday! ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/21, 9/28, 10/5 ✨
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Fresh Picked PEAR no. 7 candle Photo
I just got in from trying to buy some fresh picked items early and found my Fresh Picked PEARS no.7 sitting on the porch waiting for me.
I will review them in a bit....but I am loving the cold scent so far. They are pretty frozen so I like them to be more room temperature before making an opinion.
I will review them in a bit....but I am loving the cold scent so far. They are pretty frozen so I like them to be more room temperature before making an opinion.