Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sale- Hand soaps going 7/ $20.00 soon

The anti-bac hand soaps should be going on sale really soon online at a price of :

  • 5 for $15.00 or
  • 7 for $20.00
I am pretty sure that the in store pricing should follow as well....unless we end up with a $3.00 hand soap deal of the day.

When the hand soaps go 7/$20, the signature line products will be buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 2 free so if you are liking this buy 2 get 2 free currently you better stock up on what you may need as it is going to change...soon.

The wallflowers will be the same price and the only candles that I know of on sale will be the 3 for $10.00 minis.