But 2 get 1 free sales tactics...... 5.17.13

With the buy 2 get 1 free on EVERYTHING storewide happening tomorrow I am sure most stores will be quite busy. 

For me, it is a time to check out those things that don't normally go on sale and grab them.

I did want more of those new Safari and Back to School pocketbacs....but in thinking of the regular price...$1.75 each....5 for $5.00  I made sure I called my store tonight to get 30 of them....and paid for them as if I was in the store....getting the sale price and coupon savings.  They are sitting there waiting for me when I get there tomorrow.

If I bought two of those tomorrow, it would be $3.50 for 3....  ($1.16 each) a hair over the one dollar price each.....but that sure adds up when your buying 30 of them at a time.  Four dollars and eightys cents more. 

Tomorrow I will be looking at cosmetic gift sets and accessories that don't go on sale typically.... 
Those wristlets with the travel sized items inside for $18.00 each would be perfect.  Buy two....36.00   get a free one.....3 for $36.00   (12.00 each now) and use a survey coupon in store....3 for 26.00.  Bringing them to $8.66 each.  That's 52% savings off of the retail price.

What I am saying is this.....think about what you may want to get and figure it out....  Sometimes these sales can really save  you money...if you plan correctly.

Happy Shopping.....