Gadgets and Gizmos

May 30, 2013





I think the best part about this new dot.com page designing blogging is all of the different gadgets and gizmos there are out there for you to add to your page to make it yours.

Who knew there could be so many fun things to incorporate into a place you share yourself with others...but once you start looking...the next thing to do is figure out where you want to put everything.

Earlier today we found some cute little add-ons and we have been trying those out not only for all to see, such as my count down to SAS counter and my IP visitor counter...but a few utilities for ease of maintaining the page. Granted, the SAS counter is all in fun and my attempt to be silly....but this IP counter is nice as its not like the page visits counter here on BlogSpot that records every click on every page regardless of how many times the same person flips around.  One person can change the counter on average at least ten times depending on what they are checking out.
 
This counter uses unique IP addresses so if you come to the site you count as one visit regardless of how many times you flip around checking things out.  Come back tomorrow and you were already counted.  I learn something new everyday.

And I will be the first to admit, after day one I was not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  After day two I was ready to hide under the bed.  And after a few more clicks and a lot of patience from my brother... I am finding an interest now in seeing what's next.

As always I appreciate all who have been stopping by....both this page and the new one.( www.lifeinsidethepage.com)