New stuff from Bath & Body Works and Victorias Secret 5.18.13

After a long and grueling work week, I took a ride to the mall where my favorite B&BW store is expecting a crowd of shoppers hungry for sales.

You could hear crickets it was so slow.

There was a festival in town there and everyone went there it seemed.  Which was fine for me as it let me have free rein of shopping.

There wasn't too much newness there to buy...and like I said a sale like this is one you must carefully plan your purchases out to not get ripped off.

The cash register was giving the assistant manager some issues with my purchase....I knew with two 8.50 items and one free of the same cost it should have come out to $17.00 plus tax....plus my free coupon item too.

It kept showing $29.00 something and no matter what she did....over and over again it was still coming out wrong.

When I told her what the total should be...she went in and hand rang it to come up with that.  I wondered how many others not paying attention at the register had the same problems.


 
 
 
 
 




 


 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 









So I got my 30 pocketbacs from last night and added to it two wallflowers  -  the anchor and the sea horse.....and got a new cosmetic bag for free.  Good thing I ordered the six lighthouse wallflowers from online, my store sold out of them in one day.

This cosmetic bag had three sizes... large with blue gingham print.... $10.50, this middle sized for $8.50 and a small pencil case sized for $6.50.

I got only the middle one as it matched in price the other items I was getting.

When I was done with B&BW I went next door to Victorias Secret to see if there was anything new.  The girl asked me what I was looking for when I went to check out the fragrances and told me Monday there is more new things coming out and one of them is called a Bright line.  She brought the three new scents out for me to try and they all smelled soooo good I got two of each in the shower gels.  I will write more about them following this.

And let me make note of something here.....  I will no longer be watermarking my photos shown on my page.  It has been a huge issue for me since changing over from Multiply blogging to here and seeing my pictures out on other peoples pages....and that extra time needed to write my site name to bounce recognition back to me....is truly a waste of time plus the pictures look crappy.....  People are still using them regardless and in the grand scheme of things...and life..... who really cares right?

Someone being nasty made a comment at me telling me I am not a recognized blogger or anything big and special....   Well, that may be true but I never set out on doing this to be some "google" page.  If people come to read me.... great.  If not...great again.  My life isn't all about words on a page or the numbers on a counter.  I enjoy sharing, don't get me wrong....but when it becomes more nonsense and drama and grief that you go to a doctor for chest pains...nah...  Not worth any of it all that.

Now don't get me wrong....I am not going anywhere.  I am here to stay. 

There will be no more blog closing off to the public because of drama..... 

There is no commenting on anyone else's blogs by me so don't think I am regardless of what any troublemakers try to say is me.  They don't exist as far as I am concerned. Thank heavens for customer support and IP addresses.

What there will be is my sharing those things I find out in my corner of the world.  I welcome you to stop by, pull up a chair and read about my Life...Inside the page.





Pin It