Bath & Body Works | EXCITING NEWS | new bounceback and information | Summer Sale

June 2, 2014

I am so excited about this information I could just scream....but I won't...I will just write it all out.

And no one is talking about this yet, so let me be the first to share....

Remember when I posted that list of trademark names and said they sounded summer-ish....

THEY ARE.....

and coming next month along with our Summer Sips Candles , July 7th to be exact, we will be basking in some new Signature fragrance trio called:
  • Cool Coconut Surf
  • Hello Sun Shine
  • Peace Love and Daisies
Along with a Apricot Mango Hand Soap scent (as of now).

Notes to follow.



And here is a new Bounce Back Coupon that will be distributed June 9th....and it is for a Free Signature item with any $10.00 purchase.

Is this bounce back not thee most adorable thing you saw today?

I Scream, you scream we all scream for....BOUNCE BACK ICECREAM!!!!!