Bath & Body Works | New SUMMER information | Artisan Fragrances

June 27, 2014
Just when you think you wrote it all out... more new shows up.  A lot of times I hear things are coming or we may see this or that and I would rather not say anything until I am pretty sure it is coming true or I saw for myself a photo of it.
 
Finally I saw the photo...today...so let me share what I know up to now.
 
Coming August 4th, 2014
 
A new line of fragrances named:
The Artisan Fragrances
Lovingly crafted for your body, hands and Home
 
Now until the next group of information comes out, here is what I know of so far:
 
  • Peach & Honey Almond
  • Apple Blossom & Lavender
  • Lemon Pomegranate Cream
In these forms that I know of so far:
 
  • Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Shea and Vitamin E Shower Gel
  • Shea and Vitamin E Body Lotion
  • Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • Shea Butter Milled Soap
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And for the Home Fragrances we are seeing:
 
  • 3 wick Candles
  • Mini Mason Jar Candles
  • Hand Soaps
3 Wick candles:
  • Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding  (yum)
Mini Mason Jar Candles:
  • Cayenne Caramel
  • Wasabi Apple
Hand Soap:
  • Brown Sugar and Carrots
  • Sweet Plum and Verbena
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I wanted to post the scent notes for the upcoming Signatures and Home Fragrances Hello Summer and Summer Sips