Bath & Body Works | Hawaii Collection Candle Photos

 February 9, 2015
 
A friend just messaged me telling me she found the new
Hawaii Collection Candles on Ebay from seller makingsunshinehappen
 
 I don't know who this seller is, but thanks to them for offering these... I am thrilled to get this sneak peek at the upcoming candles set to release next month. I have added my list of names and notes below.
 

 


 
 
*Hawaiian Collection:
Big Island Bamboo (fresh water, bamboo, driftwood)
Guava Colada (pink guava, peaches, coconut husk)
Hawaiian Hibiscus (pink grapefruit, mango, hibiscus flowers)
Honolulu Sun (coconut milk, pineapple, warm sun)
Oahu Coconut Sunset (tropical fruits, coconut, gardenia)
Pineapple Palm Grass (juicy pineapple, sweet oranges, green grass)
Sweet Maui Mango (fresh mango, mandarin, pink dragon fruit)
White Sand Beaches (fresh blue water, sprigs of lavender, soft woods)
 
 
 
If you share these please be sure to give credit to makingsunshinehappen