Yankee Candle UK | New email items | The Grand Bazaar

February 18, 2015
 
When I clicked the email open earlier today I wasn't really paying attention to which Yankee Candle it was.  I was intrigued by the names of the candles so I wanted to see more.
 
Here are the names and scent notes of the new
Grand Bazaar.
 
 
Oud Oasis: Rich and seductive, this prized incense helps set a luxuriously calming mood.
 
Frankincense: This precious resin has long been sought for its delicate sweetness, peppery spiciness and balsamic wood undertones
 
Moroccan Argan Oil: With hints of patchouli and sandalwood, the exotic aroma of rare argan oil creates a uniquely inviting ambiance.
 
The accessories are not anything I would want in my home décor but I thought they were interesting enough to share. Again, these are now in Yankee Candle UK.