OPI | Nail Polish | Hawaii Collection

February 9, 2015
 
How can I choose just one...or two....or three?  With piles of snow and ice outside, I am ready for a little bit of Hawaii...aren't you?
 

 
Hawaii Collection 4 Pc Mini Set includes contains 1/8 oz. of the following: That's Hula-rious!, Aloha from OPI, Suzi Shops & Island Hops, Lost My Bikini in Molokini.
 
 
 
 
Shades:
  • That's Hula-rious!: This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
  • My Gecko Does Tricks: Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
  • Do You Take Lei Away?: On second thought, I can't wait - I need this creamy nude now!
  • Is Mai Tai Crooked?: Get it straight - this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
  • Go with the Lava Flow: You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
  • Aloha from OPI: Let's give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral!
  • Suzi Shops & Island Hops: A light and happy pink that's the perfect traveling companion.
  • Just Lanai-ing Around: This dark, creamy mauve says "hang loose!" in style.
  • Hello Hawaii Ya?: In this gorgeous, dusky purple, I'm doing just fine.
  • This Color's Making Waves: This shimmery, lagoon blue has got heads turning.
  • Lost My Bikini in Molokini: With this reef-inspired purple, what's one bikini more or less?
  • Pineapples Have Peelings Too!: The heart of the matter lies in this gold shimmer with colorful sparkle.