Victoria's Secret | Recent Purchase | Secret Rewards

February 21, 2015
 
Earlier this week I placed an order at Victoria's Secret online and today, surprisingly it arrived. I thought I would share what I got.
 
They were offering a free large tote with any $65 purchase that included a swimwear item.  Cover-ups were included so I added a hot Lime Green cover-up that has a little pair of angel wings on the back. I do own many swimwear pieces from VS but they are getting a bit pricey anymore so for me that was a better purchase.
 
 
 
The tote bag is Huge.  Big enough to carry everything you could possibly need and it is a great freebie.  Tanks and tees are great freebies but this will definitely be put to better use.
I added these three hair products to try and they smell incredible.

 
They had a few new SUNSET lip glosses so I added them.  I haven't opened them to try them but I will soon.
 This is the green racer-back  cover-up.

 I saw this line of mini purses, and wristlets in both cream and black and pink and black and I added it to the order too.

And I had this bra in my cart from the semi annual sale and it was still available for $12.99.  To look for the item, you can't find it after the sale ended.  I guess it paid off leaving it in the cart, the retail is almost $60.00.

 
I did get free shipping with a code, the free tote and a secret rewards card (early) for Angels that begins March 30 - April 28th, You can get Secret Rewards in store beginning February 26th. Along with the Rewards, they are having weekly surprises.