Online order- Review beautiful day, fresh picked soap and lilac candle

Last weeks online order arrived today just as I was finishing up placing another.  In it I received:

4 of these Fresh Picked garden herb hand soaps  Fresh Picked Garden Herbs Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works



1 of these Fresh Picked First Bloom hand soaps   Fresh Picked First Blooms Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works



2 of these Fresh Picked Tangerine hand soaps  Fresh Picked Tangerines Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
Fresh Picked Pears Deep Cleansing Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works

and 1 of these Fresh Picked hand soaps.

I got 5 pocketbacs in the Garden herb  Fresh Picked Garden Herbs Pocketbac Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works


One, 3 wick candle in the Fresh Picked no.9 Lilac Blossoms Lilac Blossom 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

And rounded the order out with the preview SPRAY mini in the upcoming scent BEAUTIFUL DAY  Beautiful Day .24 oz Eau de Toilette - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works.


Let me say a few thoughts about all of this.    The Beautiful Day may be a lovely scent on some.  For me, on me... Ugh.....  It does not mix with my bodies chemistry at all.  As soon as I sprayed it on, I could smell it changing and not for the better.  I could not wait to get it washed off of me.

I am not sure if the lotion would be any better....but I will give that a try when it does launch in store using their tested...but I am sure it will be the same result.

The Lilac Blossom Candle smell faint to me cold.  A wee bit different than the White Barn spring candle of the same name.  I may just exchange it out for the Pineapple Mango which burned perfectly for me and smelled awesome.

The garden herb hand soap I loved.  I wasn't sure at first smell into the bottle but a tiny amount on my hands with water, I found a perfect kitchen sink soap.

The garden herb pocketbac was really strong alcohol when I first applied it....and it dried down to a somewhat perfumed hard to place, not the herbs I thought it would be...smell.  Not horrid....just not what I expected....but I will use it  and like it.

I loved the tangerine scented hand soap.  Exactly what you would expect tangerine hand soap to smell like and again, another perfect hand soap for the kitchen.

The pear hand soap is very subdued with hardly any scent to it....
```````````````````````````````````````````````

Saturday I was able to get my roosters wallflowers, a few random bulbs and four more soaps that were out for sometime in store.  I wanted the Wild Berries and Apple Blossoms but none of the stores would sell me those before today. Such is life....

I did see the apron available now online and the price of $22.50  is a bit steep I think for purchasing it online.  I have to give that more thought....but I did buy some of the canvas totes and the market totes.