Blogs



Recently I posted blogs regarding the new Spring Test scent candles now available in the two test stores, TN and OH.

Having had the information last week, I ordered mine that day and posted a blog mentioning the names I was given and was told I could say that they were out.  I then posted the scent notes of each in another blog, but I held back posting two of them to prove a point. Not because I didn't have them, because I did....but I do get sick of having my name and reputation trashed.  Some need to be shown things in black and white.

I also changed the description of one that I listed, also to prove a point.  The point being I do my own work. I make the calls, I buy the product if I can afford to, or I check out the stores and make notes...for myself.

No one had the candles yet so the only available information out there was either mine to copy and paste or to actually call the store or to buy them.

I was not shocked to see the same two notes missing, and the same mis-description. 







edited 12/14 to show change in melon note