Just add Love


 
 
 
While burning my Forever Red candles today as I was cleaning and decorating post-Christmas I put my newly arrived white ceramic pedestals out on my table. They are clean looking and I am so happy I got them as they can be used in any room for any decor.  The candle holders are sized for three wicks so any size candle fits nicely in them from pillars to jars and the contrast of white against the red glass is just what I wanted.  But I was thinking how I would love to have a three wick sized Forever Red fragrance candle in clear glass for the table.  Perhaps one with red wax.
 
I do like my 7.5 ounce size in the red glass with white colored wax, not the price of course....yikes...$20.00 each....  So I can only imagine how much a 14.5oz Forever Red could end up costing.... But maybe with using a clear jar rather than red colored, that could keep the candle at the same price.

I wonder how sales are doing on Forever Red.  I never see anyone at anytime in the stores I shop at loading up their bags with any of the products.  When it first launched with a $5.00 try me size people seemed willing to give it a try.  When the signature items went on sale b3/g3 people tried a few more items. Since then, I find only a few items available in a small section in the store.  Once the trials,  lip gloss/edt and candles sold out...they weren't replaced.
 
I love the product, don't get me wrong.  Getting the surprise release last July 1st from my stores manager to try it sold me.  And I have my supplies of it.  What would I change?  The packaging.  That hard plastic bow is beautiful yes, but sharp if it cracks during storage.
 
What would I like to see in it?  Bubble Bath .  Body Butter.  I know there is a smaller fragrance mist bottle coming out, I saw it and passed (I'm not into spending too much for even less product)  and they do offer a TMC, but I do like the luxury of that round tub over a tube. Sort of spa like.
 
I guess it's a spa thinking thing.....but what woman doesn't want to be pampered?  And the word spa conjures up pampering to me. 
 
A perfect Valentines gift ?
 
 Grab me a big 'ole basket and fill it up with soft comfy slippers,  beautifully scented candles, rich dark chocolates, true blue for my face, feet and hands....and Forever Red for my body....
 
Filled up perfectly...
much love.