I like using these round shapes in my drawers and cabinets....under my sink and in closets. The brushed pewter would look great on a fathers day gift basket.....for dads car....
A nature-loving, blog writing DIY Girl with more ideas than time, and a Body Care Obsession to match!
Featured Post
Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?
I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall. We could see it out September 14th, as part ...
Search This Blog
Thursday, January 10, 2013
New 2013 scentportables....a bit grown up
I saw these in store today and I must say I like the look. Something a bit different than the regular animated plastics we are accustomed in seeing, more stylish.....if you can say that about plastic. Not that there is anything wrong with those....to everything....a place.
I like using these round shapes in my drawers and cabinets....under my sink and in closets. The brushed pewter would look great on a fathers day gift basket.....for dads car....
I like using these round shapes in my drawers and cabinets....under my sink and in closets. The brushed pewter would look great on a fathers day gift basket.....for dads car....
