Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's to come.....

 
 
I woke up today to find  a good four or five inches of the heavy, wet, white stuff and after two hours of shoveling I took a few moments to make a quick snowman. He sits just outside of my kitchen window and while doing my dishes tonight staring at him,  I thought about going out there and adding some sunglasses and flip-flops to him.  Tomorrow I may....it is Escape to Paradise time at Bath and Body Works now....  :)

So after a shower, I sat down to see what I want to order before my free shipping and 20% off coupons expire. I do have extras and I will be posting those codes shortly.

I was happy to see my previously posted information about the soap going on 7/$20 sale on release day today was correct.  I did laugh last night when my friend ....who works there.....  texted me and asked me were the soaps going on sale today.  I too have been waiting for the sale to start.  Tempted as I was to buy some at the $3.00 price online...$2.85 is much better.  Every penny saved is another pocketbac holder bought.  And with a survey coupon, those pennies add up.

Not long from now, there is a buy 3. get 3 free sale coming as well and I am happy for that as I want some tropics body scrubs.

I have not yet heard of any candle sales coming, and I will post that information should I hear.  Right now the only candles on sale are the 1.3oz....  3 for $10.00......    which still makes me shake my head.  3.9 oz of wax for $10.00 ????    The 4oz are regularly priced at $10.00 and go on sale for $5.00, so why would anyone pay more money for less wax in those minis? The presentation of the 4oz. jar seems greater than what 3 little candles would give.  I find with mini candles both BBW and Yankee.....I need to burn a bunch of them on a platter for scent and throw. 

I see a bunch of hand soap sleeves are now available online and I am in love with the dragonfly on the picket fence.  In a world covered in white currently, it's nice to see something to remind me of what's to come.
much love.






Botanical Anti-Bac Foaming Hand Soap Sleeve - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body WorksCitrus Anti-Bac Foaming Hand Soap Sleeve - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body WorksRose Anti-Bac Foaming Hand Soap Sleeve - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body WorksBird Pewter Anti-Bac Foaming Hand Soap Sleeve - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body WorksDragonfly Anti-Bac Deep Cleansing Soap Half Sleeve - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body WorksBotanical Anti-Bac Deep Cleansing Soap Sleeve - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body WorksCitrus Anti-Bac Deep Cleansing Soap Sleeve - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body WorksRose Anti-Bac Deep Cleansing Soap Sleeve - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body WorksBlack Nickel Paisley Anti-Bac Deep Cleansing Soap Sleeve - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body Works