pockets beware....blinking ahead

I picked up a few of the new pocketbac holders today and I am currently trying to match up which refills I want in each.  Does anyone else do that ???? I know, I know...probably not....but I do like things matchy matchy.  I like when the label is themed for the holder or the lid is similar in color.  Here's what I came up with for now....

  • robot-black pearl
  • skunk- strawberry
  • frog prince- kiss me i'm irish berry lemonade
  • dalmation-noir
  • blue monkey- all I want is love
  • mouse- sweet pea
  • cabana- cilantro peach
  • navy with fish- lemon clementine
  • turtle with light blue- bee good honey vanilla
  • bird- snow frosted apple
  • purple monkey- sugar and spice
  • orange with pink crab- caribbean escape
I love the summer cabana, crab, fish and turtle and think these will be adorable on summer tote bags, beach bags, lunchbags and handbags. My sales friend reminded me to grab the summer drink lip holder to go with them.

the elephant (not here ...yet) is adorable for baby diaper bags and for gifts for baby showers.  There was even an elephant stickered pb I plan on using in that one.

The spring things are filling up the newly moved around products on the walls and it's nice to see brightly colored things on dreary foggy days.  I saw the sleeves, white owl and birdhouse, new candles.....bird room sprays, ...and so much more.  If I wasn't so distracted with the pocketbac holders I would have probably spent a lot more. 

But I ask....how can I not be distracted with a robot blinking at me?
much love.