Thoughts

Ever since I heard about the Italian themed line of candles coming out (last September) I have been wondering when they would be releasing them for test.  I was told last year they were coming out (test phase) in the fall...and then I heard it was bumped back until spring of this year.   Yay!  Being Italian myself I am anxious to see how the scents match up to the names.

Having had that confirmed, along with two other lines are being tested in the next month or two...I am wondering when their launch storewide would be....what time of year.....should any of them pass the testing part.  I was hoping for something decadent chocolate dessert like....(that peppermint mocha candle at Christmastime spoiled me)...and my stores manager did tell me of some of the scents she smelled...so I am hoping that they make the cut.

I was told there are Eucalyptus Mint candles coming as well in the next month....it is going to be a sad month for my checkbook...   :)  and I am wondering if they are going to be more different scents than what were released some time ago.

But I think the test line that has me very curious is the new Lakeside Line......(the name I was told, and always, subject to change)

As soon as I heard Lakeside, I thought Lakeside, Ohio...and thought it was going to be a summery scent themed line. I am hoping we get surprised and have a few new scents, as well as a few old favorites now just renamed.


```````````````````

And in looking back at some of the past releases I am wondering what fits in where.

I wonder what will be the new:

Spring VIP bag 2013
Summer VIP bag 2013
Black Friday tote 2013
Super Saturday Bucket 2013


What events are planned out for the stores:

Valentines Day
Mothers Day


What is going to be the new August scent...which has been Paris themed for the past two years.....so will there be another?  I see Dreaming of Paris in the trademark list.....I wonder.....we have had Paris Amour, Paris nights, Sweet on Paris, & Paris in Bloom)



Where will these trademarked names fit in?

Beautiful Day
White Amber Woods  possibly fall or holiday signature line?
Amber Blush  possibly fall or holiday signature line?
Dreaming of Paris   new signature august scent?
Firelight
Malibu Smooth-  
Pure Simplicity
moonlight darling
starlight blossom
sweetheart kiss

{*snow kissed berry and frosted snowberry trademarks are still current, yet the vanilla bean noel and winter candy apple aren't}


What will the new Aromatherapy lines be?

What will be the new test scent candle lines? 
Lakeside
Eucalyptus Mint
Italian
Christmas Holiday 2013
Fall 2013



2013

January-
  • Escape to Paradise (rio rumberry, aruba coconut,and bali mango) 
  • spring scented candles


February-
  • Sweetheart Collection (daisy dream girl, berry flirt, honey sweethearts)
  • possible fresh picked here or march


March--
  • Fresh Picked items (anti-bac soap and pocketbac- fresh picked strawberries, pears, tangerines, apples )
  • Simple Fresh Good #93 line (lotion and body wash- fresh picked apples, strawberries, tangerines, and pears)


April
May
  • Malibu?
June
  • SAS
July
August
  • Halloween items??
  • Fall test candles?
September
  • Fall Signature Traditions line?
  • Christmas 2013 holiday test candles?
October
November
December
  • SAS





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previous years releases--
2012

1.16  tropical carnival -{aruba coconut, bali mango, rio rumberry}
2.6    pink chiffon
3.5    fresh picked
4.2    americas favorites
5.18  American Boardwalk candles,  Malibu Heat   Wild Garden {wild berry tulip, wild apple daffodil, wild citrus sunflower}
6.12  SAS
7.9    love love love
8.3    from paris with love- {paris nights, sweet on paris, paris in bloom}
9.5    autumn  fall market
10.28  cashmere glow
10.29
11.4    forever red
11.19  black Friday  Sparkling Blackberry Woods   Flawless Gold
11.27   holiday 3  Dark Amber
12.10  holiday 4   Paris for men
12.24  SAS-  three cheers line {strawberry sparkler, vanilla-tini, jingle belini}



2011
1.0
2.7 carried away
2.25 jcb
3.18 fresh picked
4.15 country chic
5.9 into the wild
5.23 coconuts
6.9 SAS
7.4 citrus
7.22 summer treats
8.12 paris
10.3 charmed life / holiday 1
10.31 merry mistletoe/ holiday 2
11.21 be enchanted/ holiday 3
12.13 jcb. holiday 4