Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013 spring Nail files, Mirrors

These are so cute. Perfect reminders of summertime on a cold winters night. I am looking forward to the Lakeside (summer) test line of candles coming out soon.  

I would love it if they were ice cream flavors, Gelato flavors, Italian ice flavors,  along with those summer time scents we all enjoy from year to year. 

  • blue raspberry
  • bubblegum
  • butter almond
  • butter pecan
  • cherry cheesecakes
  • strawberry cheesecake

  • pina colada
  • pineapple
  • passion fruit
  • peach
  • watermelon
  • lemon blueberry swirl
  • orange creamsicle

  • white chocolate raspberry truffle
  • chocolate peanut butter cup
  • chocolate chip mint
  • chocolate covered strawberry
  • chocolate
  • vanilla