Bath & Body Works | Mother's Day | First Bloom Candle and Getaway Tote

April 17, 2015
 
Today, some Bath and Body Works Stores got in the new 2015 Mother's Day three wick candle in the scent First Bloom.  And while I didn't get a chance to grab a photo, I can tell you that it will come out with a white ceramic scalloped pedestal and it will be a purchase with purchase.
 
The date for the sale as not yet been revealed, but these things usually become known the night before the sale or the morning of the sale to keep the leaks to a minimum.  As soon as I know, I will share it.
 
Instagram user @bbwcandlejunkie took a photo of the candle when it came into her store so you can see just how pretty this is...because Mom's deserve nothing less than wonderful.
 
Thanks to her for this sneak peak.
 
 

 
 
And recently I posted on my Facebook page that the B&BW website started showing the pop up regarding the new Spring Getaway Tote (another perfect Mother's Day gift idea).  With my days being full, I don't always get a chance to post blogs until later in the day so be sure to stop by the FB page for quick bits of info all day long.