Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bath & Body Works | Southern Charm Collection | Fine Fragrance Mist | Love & Sunshine $7.00 sale

April 8, 2015
 
Today's Bath and Body Works email sales offered almost all Love and Sunshine products sale priced at $7.00. The only exclusions were the 3 wick candle and the bubble bath.  Not really needing anything I did opt to grab two body scrubs to help push my one order to $30 to use a survey coupon.
 
Part of that order contained a few candle sleeves in a finish I really just noticed and liked.  I have a ton of sleeves...most have never been used and just sit on a shelf reminding me of a impulse purchase.  But these two sleeves I liked because of the galvanized washboard finish and the thoughts of paring it with my grandmothers watering can.
 
I can remember her having this can as long as forever.  She lived into her late 90's and it was something she used in her gardens before going into a nursing home.  When she passed, my mother used it in the same gardens and when she passed...it became mine.
 
It has a small hole in it and its age rusted but I could never part with it.  I put a flower pot inside of it and grow daisies that spill over the sides (or silk flowers) and I thought that watering can....a few terracotta flower pots....nana's old washboard....and these candle sleeves will make a nice table scape for my spring and summer décor.
 
 
I added the new candle in the beautiful day scent for its beautiful green colored wax and galvanized look doily lid.
 
 
 
In a few days the new Southern Sweet Collection will be set but I wanted to share some photos of the Fin Fragrance Mist bottles. These have been online for a few days now if you can't wait.
 


 I mentioned the cute tags I saw online, that are going to be available next week to finish off the cello gift bags for Mother's Day gifting.