Bath & Body Works | Mother's Day Tote Bag | Purchase with Purchase

April 4, 2015
 
How exciting!
I got to see the new Mother's Day Tote coming as a purchase with purchase and it looks awesome.  I am so glad we are not getting another bucket.  Don't get me wrong, I do like a bucket of products, but the bucket for me is a waste as I clean out the products and toss out the bucket because it has a cardboard bottom.
 
 
 
Here is what we will get:
$20 with a $40.00 purchase....No I don't know when exactly it will be out...yet.

Georgia Peach and Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist Full size
Georgia Peach and Sweet Tea Shower Gel Full size
Georgia Peach and Sweet Tea Body Lotion Full size
Lemon Chiffon Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Beautiful Day Wallflower single refill
Exclusive Pearlized White Flower Top Wallflower Unit
Beautiful Day Travel Sized Mini Trio of fragrance mist, shower gel and body lotion
Gorgeous Striped Tote