Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Life Inside the Page Marketplace | Blog Sale: Candles

The next collection I am going through is my candles. With tons of new coming out every month there is really no way to use up everything I have so I am once again, posting more for sale. 

As I go through the cabinet, I will add to the list, so you can check back to see if I have added something you may have wanted.

All candles are priced at
$10.00 each plus s/h
Payment is through Papal only, and payment is due upon
receipt of invoice. I am sorry I cannot hold anything.

Please email me at Tessie_f@yahoo.com with your zip code so I can get you a shipping cost.

And as always, thank you so much for stopping by.