Bath & Body Works | Halloween 2022

I know it is only May...but my first impression on seeing the Bath and Body Works photo below was -- Halloween.  So I will set up a tab page for reference back to all things Halloween...as we await the  spooky season to arrive.

Halloween in retail life...not October Halloween.  And for retail, Halloween could start to come out as early as July 31st - August in Bath and Body Works.  All release times subject to change of course, especially with shipping challenges.  

This Black Cat bag looks to have two straps, so I am thinking a backpack style maybe??? I can't tell size for sure but it looks like all of the other small cosmetic bags they sell. Of course, a Cat bag, like the dog bags, can be sold at any time of year.  This reminds me so much of the Bat bag from last year...so that lets me think -- Halloween.

If I hear it is not Halloween, I will post an edit above.  And with this cuteness, and the drive so many have for cats, and Halloween...I hope Bath and Body Works ordered enough!



One side note: For those who may not have known, I deactivated my Instagram @lifeinsidethepagedailyfinds page on May 1st, 2022. I am sure you have heard why, or read my May 1st and 2nd blog posts here as to why.

If you follow IG tags with that name, it could appear to you that the page is there, and you are blocked.  That is not the case.  No one was blocked on that page before it was made inactive. 

There is no information being shared there at all. Or on Instagram by me so any credit, if you want, to me should be made to @lifeinsidethepage or my blog only. 

I suppose it is going to take time for those who shared my photos to stop using that @lifeinsidethepagedailyfinds tag - so please know I am not sharing information on Instagram now, and no one is blocked.  This blog is open to the public and the info here is available without following or subscribing.