Bath & Body Works | Rewards APP Members - (test) Spend $10 Get A Candle Free Online Only

Bath and Body Works is testing out a different kind of promo on Saturday, online only - and for Rewards APP Members first.  You spend $10 online, and you can choose a three wick candle with the code GLOWINGGIFT. $50 + orders can get free shipping!

There should be BOPIS ( buy online pickup in store)  for select stores that offer that...but I bet with a huge number of people doing that, the stores inventory will take a hit.  I look forward to reading how all of those sales worked out.

Everyone else can do this promo on Sunday.

This is very interesting to me, and something that I had hoped could happen for a long time.  The same with tote bag/box promos - they would be great if we as the customer could custom pick our fragrances in the forms allowed. 

I don't know if I will be participating in this incredible sale on Sunday...but if there is anything I want online I may check out the site then.

Happy Shopping!