Bath & Body Works | Select Stores Sale Today - Body Lotion, Body Cream | Varying Pricing (test)

You may have seen a few different ads shared on social media for the Bath and Body Works select stores pricing on Body Lotion, and / or Body Creams.  I think, this is one of their "tests" that they do to help determine what we will/could pay for these same items at holiday time.  Random states offering random pricing on these two items.  Some areas it is for both the body cream and body lotion, while other areas get one or the other.  Most areas only have the three wick candle sale, with the buy 3 get 3 free body care sale ending.

There are a few different price points out there for the test...$3.95, $4.95, $4.50, and a buy 1 get 1 free body care sale.

None are available for my areas, which is okay since I have not been purchasing too much now in with anticipation of all that is coming out for Semi-Annual Sale.  Like many others, I too have been looking at my excess body care items inventory lists while comparing them to the fragrances I know are coming.  I haven't participated in any of the online/stores candle sales...nor any of the glitches that have happened...including the most recent free candle with any $10 purchase.  

I think what I have is enough right now and even too much...and as I work to change that, I am being more selective.

Much appreciation to all who have shared their days emails with their stores offerings of the "test" sales.


Photo Credit to @_scentsgalore on IG