Bath & Body Works | New 2022 Halloween Enchanted Candy Potion Fragrance - Thoughts

Bath and Body Works fragrance product guide has me thinking all day what some of the new scents could be.  The one that stood out to me was the Enchanted Candy Potion.  With a name like that, it HAS to be coming for Halloween.  Right?

 


Wicked Vanilla Woods was shown on the list - which was last years Body Care fragrance. Enchanted Candy Potion fits right in to be a dynamic fragrance duo for Halloween.  And when I saw the name I immediately thought it could be...could be, a variation or a repackage of Winter Candy Apple.  They do like to reuse scents over the different floor sets ( right strawberry pound cake) - so if we have a form of WCA at fall, and then again for Holiday...that wouldn't be too surprising.

Then again, it could be something else - like Coconut Candy Apple.  We had that last July.

I won't go as far to as to say it could be something new...as I sit here thinking of sweet fragrances they may use.

I have only the Halloween Black Candy Apple, and Wicked Spiced Pumpkin (sweet cinnamon pumpkin) left from 2011.  I loved this collection then and remember it fondly because it was the first time I paid full price for the travel sizes because I was told they were not on sale. There are no scent notes on the lotion bottles.  

So what will Enchanted Candy Potion be?  Time will tell.