Spring Cleaning

While I was awake until the wee hours of the morning unable to sleep from the busy day I had, I saw that there were many unanswered messages on my Instagram account.

It does happen that I get super busy during the day that message requests, and messages to me sadly,  don't get opened and responded to.  I am trying to not do that when I am in bed for the evening but on nights when I cannot fall asleep until after 4 am, reading does help...so I opened them.

And there is always that one cowardly person, on any given day, that feels the need to bring up my child...how was it put last night... "your blog page if like your daughter dead you stupid old rude hag." 

After spending most of the day out in my yard clearing out the debris from fall and winter...I came in and cleared out the debris of a toxic social media presence....and deactivated both Instagram and Facebook.

My blog will be the place I update daily with information.