Bath & Body Works | New Blends Candle Collection Now Seen In Stores!

My April 30th post of Bath and Body Works newest found candle collection - "Blends"  has just started showing up in stores as shared by @ultracleanwax on Instagram.  With their two candles and my one shown, we should see at least three more blends candles coming.

Here is some of the information of the scents that I know of.

 

 

BLENDS Candle Collection

  • Champagne Toast and Fresh Orange - 3 wick/single wick
  • Cinnamon Spice Vanilla and Paris Cafe
  • Flowering Vanilla and Cinnamon (possibly) - single wick
  • Lemon and Sea Salt - 3 wick
  • Market Peach and Strawberry Pound Cake - 3 wick/single wick
  • Rosewater and Ivy and Mahogany Teakwood - single wick
As I hear more, I will update this post.

 



My thanks to @ultracleanwax for sharing their find.