Bath & Body Works | Pre-Memorial Day Sale On Select Home and Body Care Fragrances - 50% Off

Bath and Body Works marked down select Home and Body Care collections today including some remaining pedestals and light up candle holders...a warm-up for their Memorial Day sale beginning next Monday.

I haven't been able to visit the store as much as I want lately, and I have passed on all of the great online sales, so today I made a point to stop by and see what was marked down 50%.  There is also a section of travel body care, with lip and hand creams included marked down to 3 for $7.

I grabbed five of the new Berry Waffle Cone pocketbacs I wanted after seeing them offered as a set online yesterday for that great $1 sale.  Of course, that sale is over but the extra $3 I paid was still worth it.  I used my free item gift coupon and was lucky to find one Rainbow Waves travel fine fragrance mist left to try that scent.  It smells like something we have had before, and when I check my fragrance cabinet...I will share which.  After the first spray, I was not impressed with that scent to buy the larger version.