Receipts

 

 

 My deactivating the two social media sites was not because of some Youtube person removing my watermark.  Do you know how many Facebook, and Instagram users have done that over the course of my sharing there?    

And that YT person was doing it for a long time.  When I mentioned it was happening some time ago...no one cared.  When it came to light she was now doing it to many people along with me...then the outrage happened.

When bathandbodyislife made a post about her photos being used and it was uncool to do this, a few comments went right to me and what an as$hole I apparently must be.  People could say, "Hey there's free money over there!" And people would say, "Ya, but Life Inside The page Daily Finds was rude to me six years ago by turning off her comments!!!"

(comments)








 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you know how many people ask in any given day about the comments being closed.  They were open for years.  But people cannot help themselves and use any opening they find to be nasty.

So they are closed to stop the NONSENSE.   Nonsense directed at me...and to others who would also comment that they thought to fight with.  I write nonsense but I really mean - a$shole behavior directed at a total stranger that you would never dare say to their face. 

Apparently people can DM me to tell me off...but they are so sensitive to the fact they could not comment on a post to "ask a question."   My Messages were always open.  If you had a question, the place was there.  Even for those who don't follow...as shown here by the most recent one I read Saturday into Sunday early morning.

I think what she was trying to say was - My Blog Page, Like my Daughter, is dead you stupid old rude hag.

Nice.  And sent to me the week before Mother's Day.  

When I read it...I wondered what was this about.  I don't know this person - so where is my blog coming into this.

So I went back to look at the comments saying I was rude...And sure enough....she liked the comments, and then came to tell me off...so to speak.





Over the past ten years of sharing, I have been pretty much called every name you can think of...from vulgarities to the more simplest forms of insults.

And over that time because people knew of my loss - the biggest of as$holes use that as a point of inflicting the deepest pain to me....over candles and lotions information.

People on Reddit, and Discord shared links from the past tragedy regarding my child to discuss ME...by dragging my child into the conversation.

Unless you faced the same thing, you have no idea... But part of being a human being should afford you some compassion - and common sense - not to be so hateful.

And no one cares - because those comments against me that had nothing to do about You tube people removing watermarks still remain on bathandbodyislife post causing people to still spew the hate...to someone they don't even know.