My Spring Cleaning Continues - This Time It's Closets And Cabinets - Rae Dunn, Bath and Body Works, and MORE!

Earlier this year, I mentioned that I was listing more on Mercari to clear out all of the excess I have accumulated.


My Mercari site.

Along with huge donations to the thrift store school, adding items to Mercari helps get rid of the excess I always seem to have, while adding a few dollars back to savings for the new "inflation" we are all feeling.

If you collect Rae Dunn, my boxed up, new, never used....what on earth did I buy all of this stuff for....pieces are being added as I have time.

Most mugs now are listed at $4 plus shipping.  Crazy since they cost me more, but I am sick of looking at the totes waiting for me to decide what to do with them. 

I will be adding more Rae birdhouses, the blue line collection,  home collection, hot cocoa pot, christmas birdhouse, gingerbread pieces,...and more.

There is never enough time it seems to do it all in a day.

 I also will be clearing out excess Bath and Body Works.  I do update pricing on the B&BW stuff occasionally, so check back often.

Hand Soaps will be added, and the last bit of Wallflower bulbs, candles, and more!