Bath & Body Works | New Orange Vanilla Twist Body Care

I think I squealed a bit when I saw this packaging and scent name.  Orange Vanilla Twist.  How summer!  How Fun!

Now...to find out the collection name and what other fragrances we will see that are in this collection at Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale.

Some days, gourmand scents are fun.  I don't always want to smell like something edible - but every so often you can go to something sweet.

I will add the collection name as soon as I find out...for sure.  Until then...



Edit:  I have been thinking of this and I thought of two orange scents - and without not knowing the scents notes for this..could it be a form of these???

Snowy Citrus Swirl - Chilled Tangerine, Whipped Marshmallow, Creamy Tonka Bean, Fresh Vanilla.

Don't Stop Beleafing Hand Soap - A sweet, dreamy treat of creamy vanilla, juicy orange & sugar crystals