Bath & Body Works | Semi-Annual Sale Fun Fair Body Care - Cinnamon Donut Swirl

Another Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Fun Fair Body Care Item Found.  Cinnamon Donut Swirl.  I will add the scent notes when I get them.

Seventeen days until sale!  

Keep in mind, some stores are selected to start the sale early, by a week, so they can work out anything that needs adjusting. If your store did it early last year, you may see it early again. 

Edit: For Reddit - If I actually knew which stores, of course I would have listed them.  This notation was to simply remind people that you could see your store set up SAS early.  Never a "I know something you don't know", and not tell you where.  Floor sets have been happening over a few set days to make it easier, so keep a look out on Monday, June 6th for newness and June 13th for the launch. And I was not the only one who shared this for those who stir things up --- I wrote the info out from paperwork rather than share a pic, someone else on Reddit shared the actual store paperwork pic there first.

I have been updating my Semi-Annual Sale tab  with anything new so check that when you don't see any new postings.