Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2025

Bath & Body Works BOOKSMART PR Boxes - Fall 2025

Earlier this month, Bath and Body Works sent out BOOKSMART PR Boxes and here are two that I came across tonight while scrolling IG.  @lkcreads, and @thecontouredlibrarian shared all of the goodies that came inside the boxes so check out their pages to see what they received.

I had no idea that they did this PR box, and when I was in Bath and Body Works during the release of the Book Loft, and saw all of the forms it came in, I thought what a great PR box that would be for those who love reading, and great content for a gift basket.  And yes, I loved all of the labels on everything with the little books, and glasses, etc. 💙