Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2025

Bath & Body Works | In The Beginning --- The Sun Rose On A Brand That Would Later Fill My Days With Fragrance

In the beginning, the logo on the bottles was just a green tree.  I mean wayyyy back.  That was before the long-rayed sunrise logo in a green box.  Then it was revised to a short-rayed sunrise no longer in a green box.

PS. Love seeing the Long (short) rayed Sunrise Logo On this bag --- and seeing it took me back to the beginning of it all.  I am hoping these will pop up as an offering to purchase in a few hours.