Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2025

Fall (2) 2025 Lip Care - Toasted S'mores, Caramel Apple



Bath & Body Works | Fall (2) 2025 Lip Care - Toasted S'mores, Caramel Apple


Life Inside the Page
Toasted S'mores
Caramel Apple

Available in: Lip Mask, Lip Scrub, Lip Gloss

In my store today.  I chose the Lip Gloss in the Caramel Apple ($8.95), even though I prefer a Lip Balm in the Bath and Body Works Lip Care.  There wasn't a Balm available in these new flavors.  Without a coupon or a sale, I didn't want to pay $10.95 for the Mask/Scrub to get the other scent.  There is a bit of scent and flavor that dissipates quickly, and I didn't find this gloss too sticky as previous versions are.