Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2025

Bath & Body Works X ©DISNEY VILLAINS Collaboration Early Access 8/26-27 -- REWARDS ELIGIBLE Items

I was up this morning with my husband's 4:30AM Medication alarm and decided I may as well stay up and watch for the Early Access Online Only to begin.  With quite blurry eyes I searched the site to see if there was anything else I wanted to add to purchase -- and as the hour and a half passed my excitement grew.

It was quite surprising to see the 16 items that launched with nothing else added.  

Granted, I am not grabbing the entire collection of items, but there were a few others I had hoped to get early.  I also hope that the shipping process for these items is as fast as it was on the:

 " Summerween I SCREAM FLOAT" TIKTOK Shop set that some ordered.  Also, here's hoping they don't hold back these orders until the grand release.  I know that employees can get their gratis for this floor set re: ©DISNEY on the 27th.

Looking over the list of products we know are coming, and seeing some of the pricing on them, there are only a few qualifying items pricewise that we can get with our Member Rewards.  (Since Accessories are no longer permitted to be redeemed, below is a list of things, I think we could get.  I am not sure what the Diamond Shimmer Mist is going to retail - I suspect $19.95 and it's too bad only a travel size mist and body wash is the only body care we can get.)  The bright side is I think the single wick candles will (fingers crossed) come in at the $18.95 reward.

My order cost $42 for two pocketbac holders and 6 refills.  I wanted the other magic mirror pocketbac holder, cosmetic bags, and the lip gloss.  At this rate, I'm going to need a bigger budget. 😊

 


Fruity + Bright - EVIL QUEEN - dark red apple, vanilla suede, wicked pear

DISNEY© Villains Collection PICK YOUR POTION BODY CARE. 

  • Body Wash $17.95
  • Travel Size Mist


HAND SANITIZER $1.95

LIP GLOSS. $12.95

WALLFLOWER REFILL. - EVIL QUEEN - Queen Of Hearts - purple

SINGLE WICK CANDLE. - EVIL QUEEN

FOAMING HAND SOAP. - EVIL QUEEN $9.95





Warm + Woodsy - MALEFICENT - sinister plum, midnight berries, mystical woods

DISNEY© Villains Collection PICK YOUR POTION BODY CARE.

  • Body Wash $17.95
  • Travel Size Mist

HAND SANITIZER POCKETBAC $1.95

LIP GLOSS. $12.95

WALLFLOWER REFILL. - MALEFICENT - green

SINGLE WICK CANDLE. - MALEFICENT - Purple and black with dragon scales.

FOAMING HAND SOAP. - MALEFICENT $9.95


All photos ©DISNEY Collages made by litp