Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2025

Rewards Member APP Surprise - MEMBER FEST Returns August 25th




Bath and Body Works dropped this little sneak peek of the upcoming MEMBER FEST this morning on today's sales information email!  

On 8/25 -- I think we are going to see:
  • 3X the points on Any Purchase
  • (I am not sure of the deal on this yet) Throwback Body Care
  • $17.95 Candle/Fine Fragrance Bundle
  • Spend $50 choose a Free 3-wick Candle

FALL 2 FLOOR SET Updates - done over a few days 

Life Inside the Page

Sets: Phase 1 - 8/21 (thursday)   8/17 Floor Set/some stores are doing inventory Sunday too.

Sets: Phase 2 - 8/25 (monday) --now we know what this set is about.

Sets: Phase 3 - 9/15 (monday)


Fall Stuff 9/3

Fragrance Layering Update - 9/8 (monday)

 
FALL 3 / Holiday Preview- Begins Later in September