After an extremely busy day of carrying boxes out of the attic to decorate even more for the Holidays I am finally sitting down to get the list of new list of things from the Bath and Body Works site. I know that you may have visited my Fan Facebook page and saw all of them this morning but I wanted to get it posted here too.
A nature-loving, blog writing DIY Girl with more ideas than time, and a Body Care Obsession to match!
✨NEW Refreshed Packaging /Labels we could see: Sweetest Song ✨ Door Busters like Blind Bags, Accessories, Advents, OE Fragrances, CC Sampler, Fragrance Samplers ✨ A Bigger, Better Holiday! ✨ Fall 3 ✨ 9/21, 9/28, 10/5 ✨
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Cranberry Twinkle Holiday Signature B&BW online and other new
November 12, 2013
After an extremely busy day of carrying boxes out of the attic to decorate even more for the Holidays I am finally sitting down to get the list of new list of things from the Bath and Body Works site. I know that you may have visited my Fan Facebook page and saw all of them this morning but I wanted to get it posted here too.
After an extremely busy day of carrying boxes out of the attic to decorate even more for the Holidays I am finally sitting down to get the list of new list of things from the Bath and Body Works site. I know that you may have visited my Fan Facebook page and saw all of them this morning but I wanted to get it posted here too.
















