Bath & Body Works | Coastal Cool | Hand Soap | Pocketbac Holder

May 9, 2014

I was able to purchase the new Coastal Cool Hand Soap today and I grabbed one of all of the new scents plus an extra.  Here are a few quick thoughts.  I would rebuy all except maybe the Coastal Surf and Sun.  It has a soapy scent that reminds me of a candle at Christmas time that I did not like.


❥Citrus Sunshine-love this, perfect blend of orange citrus with a hint of grapefruit

❥Coastal Surf and Sun--soapy scent, not a favorite

❥Endless Weekend--reminds me of a soft note fabric softener, very pretty

❥Pacific Cool Breeze--beautiful floral but not too perfume like

❥Perfect Beach Day--sweet fruity citrus, beautiful, I will buy more of this

❥Malibu Sunset--floral first then lemon... yummy

❥Sea Side Blooms--beautiful...apple and floral

And here are three new Pocketbac holders for this Summery theme....Priced at $5.00 each