Yankee Candle | Autumn 2014 Candles | UK

May 12, 2014
 
I know the calendar reads May on this beautiful sunny day here,  yet my mind is focused on what candles will be out for the fall.  Not that I don't have enough candles to last me until fall...but more that fall is my most favorite time of the year and I love knowing what to expect.
 
I love that Yankee Candle has a UK collection because I can get an idea of what they get....and hope that maybe we will get the same.  Thank goodness for email newsletters....
 
It would seem that Yankee UK for the fall is going to be:
 
 
Honey Glow: The soft captivating radiance of this sweet perfume creates an incitingly warm peaceful mood.
 
Ginger Dusk: The brisk feeling of twilight air comes to life with the energy of sharp bracing spice and the hint of sweet citrus.
 
Amber Moon: The enchanting allure of warm, golden amber in the evening breeze with the added intrigue of patchouli and sandalwood.
 
Wild Fig: A luxurious indulgence, the lusciously rich fruity aroma of wild figs carefully picked at the peak of perfection.